High performance non combustable calcium silicate building board.
Suitable for use in a number of applications including internal walls, ceilings, floors and roofs, as well as service enclosures and shaft walls.
Fire Reaction Class: A1 Non Combustible EN13501-1.
30 - 240 minutes fire resistance subject to system and application.
Resistant to the effects of moisture and will not physically deteriorate when used in damp or humid conditions.
Formulated without inorganic fibres; does not contain formaldehyde.
Thicknesses and Availability:
Available in most popular thicknesses at some of our larger depots; short lead-times and minimum order levels may apply if we need to get stock in before delivering to site.
This Supalux Range includes the following product thicknesses: 9mm, 12mm, and 15mm.
General information about Promat Supalux
General application non combustable building board
Promat's high performance non combustable building board, Supalux, is suitable for use in internal wall, shaftwall, service enclosures, ceilings, floors and roof applications.
Promat Supalux is a non combustable calcium silicate board reinforced with cement, cellulose fibers, quartz and mineral fillers.
|Thickness||9mm to 15mm|
Buy Promat Supalux
Priced on Application: Please contact us with your requirements, so we can check availability, lead times and costs.
Limited stock of the most popular boards sizes may be held at some of our larger depots.
- Generally 1 or 3 working days for delivery
- Generally 1 to 5 working days for delivery
- Generally 5 to 10 working days for delivery
- Special request or made to order item, allow extended lead times. Minimum order levels may apply.
- Please call to check availability and approximate lead times
Product availability depends upon stock levels at closest depot and delivery logistics to geographic locations
Product Performance and Guides
Product Performance, Manufacturer Downloads, and Installation Guides
|Thermal Conductivity||0.17 W/mK|
|Compressive Strength||9.3 N/mm²|
|Reaction to Fire||A1, non combustable||BS EN:13501-1|
|Nominal Density||950 kg/m³|
|Supalux 9mm||9mm||0.05 m²K/W||9.1 kg/m²|
|Supalux 12mm||12mm||0.07 m²K/W||12.1 kg/m²|
|Supalux 15mm||15mm||0.09 m²K/W||15.1 kg/m²|
Please visit the Promat website for product certificates.
- Promat Supalux 30min Domer Cheek datasheet
- Promat Supalux 60min Domer Cheek datasheet
- Promat Supalux 30min Solid Partition datasheet
- Promat Supalux 60min External Wall datasheet
- Promat Supalux 60min Timber Floor upgrade datasheet
- Promat Timber Door upgrade datasheet
- Promat Supalux DoP
- Promat Fire Protection Guide
- Promat Supalux Health & Safety
- 0800 373 636