Thermafleece CosyWool Roll
British sheeps wool insulation for general applications within the building envelope.
Suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems.
Made in Britain from 75% British sheeps wool and 25% recycled polyester.
Higher thermal mass helps buffer heat to reduce summertime overheating.
Allows a healthy moisture balance helping protect building fabric and health.
Can be safely handled without gloves or protective clothing
Thicknesses and Availability:
This Cosywool roll range includes the following readily available product thicknesses: 50mm, 75mm 100mm, 140mm and 150mm.
General information about Thermafleece CosyWool Roll
General application insulating rolls
Thermafleece's natural sheeps wool rolls, CosyWool, is suitable for use in roofs, walls and floors throughout the building.
Thermafleece CosyWool roll is manufactured by combining British sheeps wool (75%) and recyceled polyester and binders (25%) before being compressed and cut into roll lengths.
|Thickness||50mm to 150mm|
|Roll Length||4.3m - 13m (dependant on thickness)|
|Roll Width||0.37m and 0.57m|
Buy Thermafleece CosyWool Roll
Reasonable stock levels are held with delivery lead times being around 4-5 working days. Larger orders may take a little longer.
Thermafleece reserves the right to change stocked products - while we will do all we can to keep on top of changes, availability and lead times my vary.
- Generally 1 or 3 working days for delivery
- Generally 1 to 5 working days for delivery
- Generally 5 to 10 working days for delivery
- Special request or made to order item, allow extended lead times. Minimum order levels may apply.
- Please call to check availability and approximate lead times
Product Performance and Guides
Product Performance, Manufacturer Downloads, and Installation Guides
|Thermal Conductivity||0.039 W/m·K|
|Nominal Density||approx. 18 kg/m³|
|Water Absorption||30% w/w||@100% RH|
|Mould Resistance||Pass||CUAP 2002-01-25|
|Moth/Beetle Proofing||Pass||ISO 3998|
|Vapour Resistance||> 9 MNs/gm|
|CosyWool roll 50mm||50mm||1.25 m²K/W||0.89 kg/m²|
|CosyWool roll 75mm||75mm||1.88 m²K/W||1.33 kg/m²|
|CosyWool roll 100mm||100mm||2.50 m²K/W||1.79 kg/m²|
|CosyWool roll 140mm||140mm||3.50 m²K/W||2.50 kg/m²|
|CosyWool roll 150mm||150mm||3.80 m²K/W||2.70 kg/m²|
Standards & Approval
Thermafleece CosyWool roll is manufactured in accordance with quality management system ISO 9001. All products must be installed in accordance with guidance issued by Thermafleece.
Where building regulation approval is required, you should take advice from your local building control authority and the building designer.
- GWP (A1-A3): 1.63 kgCO2e
- GWP (A1-A3) inc. biogenic carbon: 0.59 kgCO2e
- Recycled Content: 20%
- Recyclable: Yes
- Thermafleece CosyWool roll datasheet
- Thermafleece CosyWool DoP
- Thermafleece Cold Roof application
- Thermafleece Warm Roof application
- Thermafleece Floor application
- Thermafleece Wall application
- Thermafleece Brochure
- Thermafleece Acoustic Absorbtion leaflet
- Thermafleece Indoor Air Quality leaflet
- 'How to Cut' Thermafleece Guide
- 01768 486 285